In order to use WordPress themes on your website you need a working copy of WordPress of course. Then proceed as follows:
– Download your favourite theme(s) from our website.
– Unzip the downloaded zip-file using Winzip for example.
– Locate the folder containing the theme files in the package.
– Connect to your web hosting account with an ftp client.
– Upload that resulting folder to wp-content/themes/.
– Log into your WordPress administration area.
– Click on Appearance on the left menu.
– Look for the theme thumbnail you just uploaded.
– Activate your new WordPress theme.
– Reload your website and see the theme in action.
In older WordPress versions the menu link you need to use may be labeled as Presentation or similar. If you run into any problems simply leave a comment below the theme outfit you want to install. We will help you get on track then.